Entertainment Merchandise Giveaway
Saturday, January 14 • 10 am to 10 pm
New Club M Members Only
Take home more than just memories of your favorite artists! On select entertainment show days, new Club M members can earn an entertainment merchandise gift for your play.
Visit Club M with a valid ID to join the club and receive your free Club M card. Once you’ve reached the required tier point threshold, swipe your Club M card at a promotional kiosk for your gift ticket.
Visit Club M to claim your gift!
- Guests must be new Club M members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age and present to win.
- Guests must swipe their Club M cards at a promotional kiosk from 10 am to 10 pm on the designated Entertainment Merchandise Giveaway day to receive a gift ticket.
- Guests must redeem their ticket in exchange for a gift at the redemption site from 10 am to 10 pm on the designated Entertainment Merchandise Giveaway day.
- Select guests will be invited to claim the gift without a play requirement.
- Gifts are available while supplies last.
- If prizes are exhausted, guests may receive either a Mysticash® voucher or rain check to pick up the gift or gift card at a later date as determined by management.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid social security number to win cash and prizes.
- All winners of $100 or more must complete a miscellaneous prize claim form/1099 log.
- Mysticash winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Mystic Lake/Little Six® is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged gifts.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.