Cash is King
August 1 – 31
PLAY AT MYSTIC LAKE® OR LITTLE SIX®
Earn • August 1 – 29
Claim Cash • August 30 – 31
Redemption starts 9 am 8/30
24 Hours Per Day
Play at Mystic Lake ® or Little Six ®
EARN POINTS. WIN CASH!
Earn cash 24/7 for playing blackjack at Mystic Lake or Little Six! Claim up to $5,000 cash for tier points earned playing blackjack August 1 – 29
Swipe your Club M℠ card in High Limit Blackjack beginning at 9 am at a promotional kiosk August 30 – 31 to print your points and claim your cash!
100,000 Tier Points $5,000 Cash
50,000 Tier Points $2,500 Cash
20,000 Tier Points $1,000 Cash
15,000 Tier Points $750 Cash
10,000 Tier Points $500 Cash
5,000 Tier Points $250 Cash
Guests are eligible to receive one cash prize throughout this promotion.
- Guest must be Club M℠ members to participate.
- Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to win.
- Cash is King earning will run 24 hours a day August 1 – 29, 2018.
- Cash redemption will run 24 hours a day beginning at 9 am August 30 through 11:59 pm August 31, 2018.
- Guests must be playing with their Club M card to earn tier points.
- If a guest does not play with their Club M card, tier points earned will not count toward the tier point total.
- Guests can only use tier points earned while playing blackjack.
- Guests are eligible to receive a maximum of one cash gift.
- If guests reach more than one threshold level throughout the month, they still may receive only one cash gift from all threshold levels.\Once a cash gift has been selected, the guest cannot choose another.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win cash and prizes.
- All winners of $100 or more must complete a miscellaneous prize claim form/1099 log.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.