Halloween Party & Costume Party
Saturday, October 28 • 7 pm – 11 pm
DJ • 7 pm – 11 pm │Club M
Alex Rossi • 9 pm – 1 am │ DrinX stage
Free souvenir photos
Registration: 7 pm – 10 pm │ Near Club M
Contest: 11 pm
Dress like one of the Blues Brothers and get $25 Free Slot Play!
Get your tickets for the Blues Brothers with The Sacred Hearts on Saturday, October 28 at 8 pm.
Dress silly or scary, but please make sure you keep your face recognizable to match your ID. Masks are OK, but will need to be removed when presenting ID. Please leave fake firearms or weapons at home. We reserve the right to deem any costume unacceptable for security and surveillance reasons. Please see below for complete contest rules.
COSTUME CONTEST RULES
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age and present to win.
- All casino guests are eligible to participate in the costume contest.
- Guests must be Club M members to claim their prize.
- Guests are only eligible to win one prize from all categories in the costume contest.
- The winners of costume contest will be determined by Mystic Lake® team members and/or a celebrity appearance/outside vendor.
- Participating guests must be registered by 10 pm for the Halloween Costume Contest.
- Team costumes are allowed, but all members of a winning team must split the single prize evenly.
- Faces must remain recognizable to match your ID.
- Masks are allowed, but must be removed when presenting ID.
- Management reserves the right to deem any costume unacceptable for security and surveillance reasons.
- No fake firearms or weapons are allowed.
- Winners will be announced at Club M Stage.
- All winners of $100 or more must complete a miscellaneous prize claim form/1099 log.
- Mysticash® winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid social security number to claim cash and prizes.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of the name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the referenced house rules will be resolved by the SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Members and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor, and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Mystic Lake management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.