Open to All 18+ Guests
Swipe your Club M® card for your breakfast ticket.
FREE BREAKFAST & BINGO
for Club M Select and Higher Members!
CLUB M SIGNATURE MEMBERS
Purchase breakfast and bingo cards.
Bingo Session 1
Breakfast: 7:45 am – 8:30 am
Bingo: 8:30 am
Bingo Session 2
Breakfast: 9:45 am – 10:30 am
Bingo: 10:30 am
Scanning opens at 5 am
Pays at least $950 per session.
$5 Off Tuesday Matinee
All Breakfast Bingo guests receive a $5 coupon!
- Guests must be Club M members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to win.
- Guests must have a Select Club M card or above to receive a free breakfast and bingo cards.
- Signature Club M cardholders must purchase breakfast and bingo cards for a pre-determined price. Guests must purchase both to participate.
- Guests eligible for a free breakfast must swipe their Club M cards at a promotional kiosk on Tuesdays, October 1, 2019 through September 29, 2020 between 7:45 am and 10:30 am to receive a session admission ticket.
- Session One breakfast is served from 7:45 am to 8:30 am with bingo at 8:30 am. Session Two breakfast is served from 9:45 am to 10:30 am with bingo at 10:30 am.
- Guests can only attend one session per promotional day.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win cash and prizes.
- All winners of $100 or more must complete a miscellaneous prize claim form/1099 log.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Members and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.