Club M® Slot Tournaments
CLUB M® SLOT TOURNAMENTS
Premium, Preferred and Celebrity Club M® members—this is just for you! Get ready to hit those buttons and hit it big with over $50,000 in cash and Free Slot Play Prizes during this tier-exclusive slot tournament. It’s a benefit of your card level―and the payoff could be huge!
Premium • Monday, May 6 & Tuesday, May 7
Preferred • Monday, May 13 & Tuesday, May 14
Celebrity • Monday, May 20 & Tuesday, May 21
Check-in: 2 pm – 9 pm
Tournaments held across from Cosmic Blackjack®
The top 50 overall scorers each day will win Free Slot Play prizes plus a seat in the finale weekend tournament. Scores will be posted at the end of each night.
Seats available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests may only participate once per day.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M® membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to receive earned gift.
- Club M Slot Tournaments are for Premium, Preferred and Celebrity members only (each card level has designated days for qualifying and final rounds).
- Select guests will be automatically invited to the finals.
- Select guests invited to the finals are also eligible to play the qualifying rounds.
- Guests must check in at the tournament area prior to receive their seat and session assignments.
- The top 50 overall scorers each day in the qualifying rounds will win Mysticash® prizes and receive a seat in the Finale Saturday tournament (each card level has a designated final round day).
- Scores will be posted at the end of each night.
- Guests may only participate once per day.
- Up to 24 guests will compete in each session. Machines will be assigned and guests will play for two minutes.
- Participation is dependent upon first-come, first-served basis.
- Machine credit will be equally pre-loaded for each guest. Machine credit may not be cashed out.
- Except for executing a bonus round, guests may not touch the slot machine screen. Guests will be given one verbal warning and disqualified from the slot tournament on the second violation. No prize money will be paid to disqualified guests.
- Guests will earn points based on the winning symbol combinations. Points are calculated by the slot machine and tournament officials have no access to adjust any machine.
- At the conclusion of each session, each guest’s score will be recorded. It is the guest’s responsibility to verify his/her scores prior to leaving the tournament area. No score changes will be made after the fact.
- If a tie occurs, the tied guests will be entered into a random drawing to determine a winner.
- If a guest’s machine experiences a major malfunction during session play, he/she will be re-assigned to a different machine, and only the points earned on that new machine will count for the guest’s final score. No point adjustments will be made.
- If a guest is physically unable to participate in the slot tournament, he/she may designate an alternate to play. Alternates must be 18+ and any prizes won will be awarded in the names of the guests for whom they are playing.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win cash and prizes.
- All winners of $100 or more must complete a miscellaneous prize claim form/1099 log.
- Mysticash winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
Mysticash winners must activate their free play within seven days of issuance. Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Members and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants. SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.