Hoops and Hops
Thursdays – Sundays
March 21 – 31 • Noon – 7 pm
HOOPS & HOPS
How To Play
Noon – 7 pm • Thursdays – Sundays
Buy an eligible drink and receive a voucher to shoot hoops for up to $25 Free Slot Play.
Score $3,000 Free Slot Play
The player with the highest individual score during the promotion wins $3,000 Free Slot Play.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 21+ and present to win instant prizes.
- Guests must purchase a Coors, Coors Light or Sam Adams at a participating bar from 12 pm (noon) to 7 pm, Thursdays through Sundays, March 21 through March 31, 2019 to receive a voucher to play.
- Participating bars include DrinX BarSM, The Lobby LoungeSM, The Promenade BarSM and The Meadows Bar and GrilleSM.
- Guests who receive a voucher must present it at Club M and swipe their Club M card at a designated promotional kiosk to participate.
- Guests may participate once per promotional day.
- Guests will play an interactive game for up to $25 Mysticash®, based on the number of points earned.
- Guests must activate their Mysticash by midnight on the day it is won.
- The guest with the highest single-day score March 21 through March 31 will receive $3,000 Mysticash.
- The Grand Prize will be added to the winning guest’s account by 5 pm Monday, April 1, 2019.
- In the event of a tie, the prize will be evenly distributed to all winning guests.
- Guests who win the Grand Prize must activate their Mysticash between 5 pm Monday, April 1 and 11:59 pm Saturday, April 6, 2019.
- Mysticash winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to claim cash and prizes.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.