Million Dollar Madness
MONDAY, MARCH 18 AT 9 AM
THROUGH TIP-OFF THURSDAY, MARCH 21
AT MYSTIC LAKE® & LITTLE SIX®
MILLION DOLLAR MADNESS
Pick a perfect college basketball championship bracket and become a millionaire!
Get In The Game
Activate your bracket by swiping at a Club M® kiosk for your activation code. Click the ENTER NOW button above to fill out your bracket.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ to participate.
- Guests must swipe their Club M cards at a promotional kiosk to activate their online college basketball championship bracket and receive an activation code, starting at 9 am March 18, 2019 at Mystic Lake® or Little Six®.
- Once guests receive their activation code from a kiosk, they will be able to log in to the college basketball championship bracket on the Mystic Lake website.
- Guests must make their picks by 9 am Monday, March 18 through tip-off Thursday, March 21, 2019.
- If a guest picks all of the winners correctly in all 63 games played during the college basketball championship tournament, they will win 1 million dollars paid out in a 40-year annuity.
- Guests will receive Mysticash® prizes based on the number of correct picks, calculated based on the college basketball games. The top five will receive Mysticash prizes worth up to $2,500.
- Winners will be contacted by 5 pm Friday, April 12, 2019.
- Mysticash prizes will be added to the accounts by 5 pm Friday, April 12 and will be valid through 11:59 pm Friday, April 19, 2019.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win cash and prizes.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Members and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (3) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (4) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.