PLAY BLACKJACK EAT FREE
Mondays in October
Midnight – 11 PM
PLAY BLACKJACK EAT FREEPLAY UP AN APPETITE!
Take a seat at the blackjack table and eat FREE at the restaurant table! Play at least one hour with a $15 average bet and get a $15 dining credit good at any Mystic Lake® or Little Six® restaurant!
Simply play with your Club M® card for an hour or more from midnight to 11 pm Mondays in October. Once you’ve qualified, swipe your Club M® card at a kiosk the same day for your dining credit. Bon appétit!
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to take advantage of this promotion.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Guests must be playing with their Club M card and have a $15 average bet or higher for at least one hour between 12 am (midnight) and 11 pm Mondays, October 3 – 31, 2022 to be eligible for a food voucher.
- Guests may play at Mystic Lake® or Little Six® blackjack tables. $1 and $2 blackjack tables are excluded.
- Vouchers may be earned Mondays in October beginning at 12 am through 11 pm.
- Guests may earn one voucher per day.
- Guests must swipe their Club M card at any promotional kiosk before 11:59 pm the day it is earned to receive their food voucher.
- Guests must present the voucher at the food outlet at time of purchase.
- Vouchers must be redeemed by 11:59 pm October 31, 2022.
- Vouchers are valid for a $15 dining credit at Little Six Restaurant or any Mystic Lake food outlet.
- Vouchers are not valid for alcohol.
- Vouchers cannot be used for gratuity.
- Vouchers have no cash value.
- Mystic Lake is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win prizes.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.