Play Blackjack Eat Free
May 1 – 31
AT MYSTIC LAKE &LITTLE SIX®
Play Blackjack EAT FREE
Play at least one hour with a $15 average bet and choose one:
FREE Buffet at Mystic Lake
FREE Special at Little Six Restaurant
$15 off at Little Six Restaurant
Swipe your Club M® card at any promotional kiosk to receive your food voucher.
Must play with Club M® card. Excludes $1 and $2 blackjack tables. Limit one earned food voucher per day per guest.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+ and present to take advantage of promotion.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Guests must be playing with their Club M card and have a $15 average bet or higher for at least one hour between 12 am (midnight) and 11:59 pm on a single day to be eligible for a food voucher.
- Guests may play at Mystic Lake® or Little Six® blackjack tables. $1 and $2 blackjack tables are excluded.
- Vouchers may be earned 24 hours per day beginning at 12 pm (noon) on May 1, 2019 through 10 pm on May 31, 2019.
- Guests may earn one voucher per day.
- Guests must swipe their Club M card at any promotional kiosk before 11:59 pm on the day it is earned to receive their food voucher.
- Guests must present the voucher at the food outlet at time of purchase.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within 72 hours after they are printed.
- Vouchers are valid for up to $41.95 at The Buffet, $15 off at Little Six Restaurant, or a free special valued up to $17.99 at Little Six Restaurant.
- Vouchers used at The Buffet are valid for a maximum of one buffet entry.
- Vouchers are not valid for alcohol.
- Vouchers cannot be used for gratuity.
- Vouchers have no cash value.
- Mystic Lake is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win prizes.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.