Tool CollectionGift Giveaway
Mondays and Tuesdays in October
TOOL COLLECTION GIFT GIVEAWAY
Midnight – 10 PM Mondays and Tuesdays
9 AM – 10 PM Mondays and Tuesdays
HANDY TOOLS AT YOUR CONVENIENCE!
Be ready for fix-it jobs with our Tool Collection Gift Giveaway! Earn 250 tier points in a day for your weekly gift. Swipe your Club M® card for a gift ticket and redeem at Mystic Lake or Little Six Club M.
Limit one gift per guest per week, while supplies last.
- Guests must be Club M® members to participate. Club M membership is free.
- Guests must be 18+.
- Select guests must earn 250 tier points from midnight to 10 pm Mondays or Tuesdays, October 4 – 26, 2021 to receive a gift.
- Select guests will be invited to claim the gift without a play requirement Mondays or Tuesdays, October 4 – 26, 2021.
- Guests must scan their Club M cards at a promotional kiosk at Mystic Lake or Little Six to receive a gift ticket.
- Guests must redeem their ticket in exchange for a gift at Mystic Lake or Little Six from 9 am to 10 pm on promotional
Guests redeeming may receive an offer to come back at a later date for a Mysticash® prize.
- Gifts are available while supplies last.
- If prizes are exhausted, guests may receive either a Mysticash voucher or rain check to pick up the gift at a later date.
- Guests are limited to one gift per promotional week.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged gifts.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid Social Security number to win cash and prizes.
- Mysticash winners must activate their free play within the time allotted per SMSC Gaming Enterprise Management.
- Mysticash winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.