HOTEL HEALTH & SAFETY UPDATES
Before your next visit, we want you to know we’ve made some important changes as part of our enhanced health and safety plan. Here are some of the things you can expect to see during your next stay.
Enhanced hotel health and safety measures include, but are not limited to:
- Use of high-grade disinfectants to sanitize touchpoints such as doors, handles, TV remotes, tablets, thermostats, light switches, hangers, etc.
- A dedicated team of associates regularly disinfects high-touch areas in the guestroom corridors.
- Make-up service for stayovers is unavailable. Towels, bed linens and other items are available upon request.
- Select non-essential items such as magazines, bed scarves, decorative pillows and extra blankets have been removed from rooms. Disposable cups have replaced glassware.
- Hotel Valet is operating under limited capacity and on a first come first serve basis. Drop offs are available at the hotel entrance.
- Self-parking is available near the hotel entrance.
We are dedicated to ensuring our resort amenities remain safe.
Everyone’s safety is our top priority. Click here to learn more about our property-wide plan to play it safe.