SHOW POSTPONED, REFUNDS AVAILABLE THROUGH 6/30
Following the guidance of public health officials regarding COVID-19, the ALABAMA outdoor concert originally scheduled for 8 pm Friday, June 5 has been postponed. A rescheduled date will be announced in the future.
All original tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date. Full refunds are also available through 8 pm Tuesday, June 30, 2020. Ticket refunds are available via your original point of purchase. If you purchased directly through the Mystic Box Office, please call 952-496-6563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cousins, country superstars—they’re Alabama, and their music has been the soundtrack to American life for the past five decades. The trio is celebrating 50 years of writing, performing and recording hits including “Song of the South,” “Mountain Music,” “I’m in a Hurry,” “Dixieland Delight” and more. Alabama changed everything for country music while influencing and inspiring many of today’s biggest country stars. See one of America’s greatest country bands under the stars this summer at Mystic Lake!
We want you to enjoy the entire show! Please arrive 30 minutes before show time to allow ample time for security screening and seating. All events will start promptly at the listed time.
All attendees regardless of age must have a valid ticket. Guests must be 18+ or accompanied by parent or legal guardian to attend events. All guests attending with complimentary tickets must be 18+. Mystic Lake accepts no liability for tickets purchased via the secondary ticketing market. Guests are strongly urged to purchase only from the Mystic Box Office or Ticketmaster®. Mystic Lake has a no refund/no exchange policy on all ticket purchases.
Outdoor Summer Concert Series FAQs
Can I bring a lawn chair or blanket? + More – Less
Are coolers permitted? + More – Less
How far is the concert from the casino? + More – Less
How do I get to the outdoor venue from the casino? + More – Less
Can I attend the Outdoor Summer Concert Series if I am under 18? + More – Less
Do I have to pay for a child if they are sitting on my lap? + More – Less
Can I go in and out? + More – Less
If it rains will the concert be rescheduled? + More – Less
Will there be a shuttle bus service? + More – Less
Where can I smoke? + More – Less
What do I do if it rains or if severe weather occurs? + More – Less
Outdoor Summer Concert Series Guidelines 2020 + More – Less
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- Tickets are required for all concert guests of all ages.
- Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- If the concert is rained out there will be an attempt to reschedule. Refunds will be offered in the event that the concert is not rescheduled and is canceled.
- Blankets, strollers, pets, umbrellas, bikes, fireworks, fire crackers, coolers, and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Drugs, weapons, and firearms are strictly prohibited at Mystic Lake.
- Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol; identification required.
- Guests engaged in disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the event.