MYSTIC LAKE & LITTLE SIX ARE NOW OPEN
Everyone’s health and well-being remains our highest priority. We have modified our properties to ensure that we are operating in a way that keeps you and our team members safe. Our reopening follows a phased approach based on the guidance we receive from public health officials, and we will continue to add additional amenities over time.
Learn more about the actions we’re taking to keep everyone safe in the video and FAQ below.
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
Masks are required for all guests and team members. Occupancy is currently reduced to ensure proper social distancing. Parking and entrances are limited. Please park in the main parking garage attached to the skyway or the main parking lot nearest the casino. Enter through the skyway entrance or the main entrance. Valet is temporarily closed, but drop-off is available at the bus entrance.
We are following social distancing practices everywhere. Watch for specific reminders on the gaming floor and at ATMs, ticket redemption machines, promotion kiosks and Club M®.
All guests and team members must wear masks.
SANITIZING HIGH TOUCH AREAS
We’re frequently sanitizing high touch areas using proven products that kill viruses and bacteria, and have enhanced cleaning protocols property-wide.
Hand sanitizer stations are available to guests throughout the property, and team members are following rigorous hand hygiene protocols.
Non-invasive thermal scanning is being conducted at entrances.
Our smoking footprint has been reduced. Please use designated smoking areas.
We follow safe food handling practices and sanitize all food and beverage equipment. Self-serve beverage stations are temporarily closed.
Every team member receives a daily health screening upon arrival.
ONSITE HEALTHCARE EXPERTS
All team members have free access to health professionals at our onsite clinic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is your mask requirement? + More – Less
If you are enjoying a beverage or light meal outside of our restaurants, you may remove your mask to sip your drink or take a bite but must immediately replace it when not actively drinking or eating (you may not remove your mask while simply holding a refreshment). Smoking is allowed in designated areas only, and masks must be worn when not actively smoking a lit cigarette or vaping (you may not remove your mask while simply holding a cigarette or vaping device). We may refuse service if you’re not properly wearing your mask.
How are you keeping the property clean? + More – Less
What other measures are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19? + More – Less
- Non-invasive thermal cameras have been installed to monitor temperatures at each entrance.
- Face mask usage is required for all guests and team members.
- We will follow a specific protocol to address anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or reporting a positive test.
- Barriers have been installed in areas with face-to-face interaction, as well as between ATMs.
- Self-serve beverage stations have been removed.
- Team members are required to follow handwashing policy guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations are available upon entry and spread throughout the property.
Where can I park and enter the building? + More – Less
Guest parking is currently available in the main parking garage and the parking lot outside the main entrance. The main entrance and skyway entrances are open. The bus entrance is available for drop-off only.
Are you now a smoke-free property? + More – Less
What food and beverage options are available? + More – Less
What Changes Have Been Made To Mystic Bingo®? + More – Less
Are you accepting hotel reservations? + More – Less
WHAT CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO GUESTROOMS? + More – Less
We follow an enhanced cleaning protocol including, but not limited to:
- Use of high-grade disinfectants to sanitize touchpoints such as doors, handles, TV remotes, tablets, thermostats, light switches, hangers, etc.
- A dedicated team of associates regularly disinfects high-touch areas in the guestroom corridors.
- Make-up service for stayovers is suspended. Towels, bed linens and other items are available upon request.
- Select non-essential items such as magazines, bed scarves, decorative pillows and extra blankets have been removed from rooms. Disposable cups have replaced glassware.
What changes have been made regarding transportation? + More – Less
What is expected of me? + More – Less
- Bring a mask to wear while on property. Masks are required for everyone.
- Bring hand sanitizer if possible.
- Maintain social distance from other guests and team members.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water at least once per hour.
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.