MYSTIC LAKE & LITTLE SIX ARE NOW OPEN
We’ve missed you and hosting your entertainment experiences, and have been looking forward to the day when we can make new memories together again at Mystic Lake and Little Six.
Everyone’s health and well-being remains our highest priority, and that means things will look a little different as we reopen. We are constantly monitoring the situation and have modified our properties to ensure that we are operating in a way that keeps you and our team members safe. We will take a phased approach to reopening based on the guidance we continue to receive from public health officials, and add additional amenities over time.
Our doors may have been closed, but behind the scenes we’ve been diligently cleaning and sanitizing all areas of our properties and creating enhanced health and safety plans with expert help from public health officials. Please watch the video below to learn more about the actions we’re taking to keep everyone safe.
I am truly grateful for you, all of our guests, and our valued team members. The time apart has been challenging, which is all the more reason to celebrate being together once again. I am excited to welcome you back to Minnesota’s premier resort destination. The lights are on and brighter days are ahead.
President / CEO
PLANNING YOUR VISIT
At first, occupancy will be reduced to ensure proper social distancing. We made a commitment to our guests and team members that we would do everything we could to keep them safe and healthy, which means limiting the number of people inside the building at any one time. We expect to have peak times where traffic patterns will ebb and flow—allowing us to welcome guests as it is safe to do so. If you are traveling from far away, we suggest coming during non-peak business hours and recommend visiting during the early morning hours. We appreciate your patience as we refine this new way of welcoming our guests back to property.
Parking and entrances will be limited. Please park in the main parking garage attached to the skyway or the main parking lot nearest the casino. Enter through the skyway entrance or the main entrance. Valet is temporarily closed, but drop-off will be available at the bus entrance.
We are following social distancing practices everywhere. Watch for specific reminders on the gaming floor and at ATMs, ticket redemption machines, promotion kiosks and Club M®.
SANITIZING HIGH TOUCH AREAS
We’re frequently sanitizing high touch areas using proven products that kill viruses and bacteria, and have enhanced cleaning protocols property-wide.
Hand sanitizer stations are available to guests throughout the property, and team members are following rigorous hand hygiene protocols.
Non-invasive thermal scanning is being conducted at entrances.
All guests and team members must wear masks. Masks are required upon entry. Complimentary masks available while supplies last.
Our smoking footprint has been reduced. Please use designated smoking areas.
We follow safe food handling practices and sanitize all food and beverage equipment. Dine-in restaurants and self-serve beverage stations are temporarily closed.
Every team member receives a daily health screening upon arrival.
ONSITE HEALTHCARE EXPERTS
All team members have free access to health professionals at our onsite clinic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How are you keeping the property clean? + More – Less
What other measures are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19? + More – Less
- Entry points into the building are limited, with doors propped open where possible.
- Non-invasive thermal cameras have been installed to monitor temperatures at each entrance.
- Face mask usage is required for all guests and team members. Complimentary masks available while supplies last.
- We will follow a specific protocol to address anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or reporting a positive test.
- Barriers have been installed in areas with face-to-face interaction, as well as between ATMs.
- Self-serve beverage stations have been removed.
- Team members are required to follow handwashing policy guidelines.
- Sanitizing stations are available upon entry and spread throughout the property.
Where can I park and enter the building? + More – Less
Guest parking is currently available in the main parking garage and the parking lot outside the main entrance. The main entrance and skyway entrances are open. The bus entrance is available for drop-off only.
Are you now a smoke-free property? + More – Less
What food and beverage options are available? + More – Less
When will Mystic Bingo® open? + More – Less
When will the hotel reopen? + More – Less
What changes will be made to guestrooms? + More – Less
We will follow an enhanced cleaning protocol including, but not limited to:
- Use of high-grade disinfectants to sanitize touchpoints such as doors, handles, TV remotes, tablets, thermostats, light switches, hangers, etc.
- A dedicated team of associates will regularly disinfect high-touch areas in the guestroom corridors.
- Make-up service for stayovers is suspended. Towels, bed linens and other items will be available upon request.
- Select non-essential items such as magazines, bed scarves, decorative pillows and extra blankets will be removed from rooms. Disposable cups will replace glassware.
What if my slot machine cash out voucher expired while you were temporarily closed? + More – Less
What changes have been made regarding transportation? + More – Less
What is expected of me? + More – Less
- Bring a mask to wear while on property. Masks are required for everyone. Complimentary masks will be available while supplies last.
- Bring hand sanitizer if possible.
- Maintain social distance from other guests and team members.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water at least once per hour.
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.