READY TO WORK WITH US?
The Enterprises at the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community provide excellent guest service 24 hours per day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Most jobs at Mystic Lake and Little Six Casinos require weekend availability with a regular schedule including weekends and time off during the week.
Gaming Enterprise team members must be licensed by our Gaming Commission which requires a comprehensive background check and pre-employment drug test. Qualified candidates must provide proper documentation throughout the employment process. Candidates receiving a conditional offer must successfully complete all pre-employment requirements before an employment offer is confirmed.
STEP 1 – INTERVIEW + More – Less
- A recruiter will contact candidates via phone, email, or text to discuss positions and potentially set up an interview.
- Some positions require assessments (math, computer skills, etc.).
- Some positions may require multiple interviews (in HR and/or in a business area).
- Additional questions on the application will be visible to you after speaking with a recruiter and scheduling an interview.
STEP 2 – OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE + More – Less
- A recruiter will contact you if the position is offered to you. If not selected, you will be contacted via email or phone. (Note, rehires are not eligible to receive sign-on bonuses).
- You will receive an email with an offer letter and additional application pages to complete online.
- A Talent Acquisition Team Member will assist you with completing new team member forms if you need assistance.
- Some positions may complete a pre-employment drug test.
- You will complete additional online onboarding forms.
STEP 3 – GAMING LICENSE APPLICATION + More – Less
- All positions at the Gaming Enterprise require a Gaming License. This is a comprehensive background check including fingerprints.
- Your recruiter will set you up with an appointment to see a gaming Commission Investigator.
- Our Gaming Commission has an online Gaming License application process. You will receive an email from the SMSC Gaming Commission with an invitation to complete an online Gaming License application.
- You must compete the online application form completely and submit it electronically.
- Your assigned investigator may contact you with revisions before your appointment. Please make sure the application is as thorough as possible to not slow down the process.
- Once you complete and submit your Gaming License application, a representative will contact you to schedule an appointment to get fingerprinted and to review your online Gaming License application.
- When you’re at your appointment and all information has been reviewed, the Gaming Commission will send you to Talent Acquisition to complete your onboarding.
STEP 4 – NEW HIRE ORIENTATION + More – Less
- An Employment team representative will contact you to schedule a new team member orientation. Come to Talent Acquisition to meet with a Coordinator after your gaming appointment (this should take 10 ─ 15 minutes).
- Bring two forms of ID for your I-9.
- A Talent Acquisition coordinator will take your picture and schedule your orientation date.
- You will receive your welcome email containing Important onboarding paperwork (including tax forms and emergency contact). Paperwork must be completed by the Thursday before your orientation.
MEET, GREET AND APPLY
We’re always looking for outstanding talent to join our team. We look forward to meeting you at a future hiring event where you could be hired on the spot!