BENEFITS AND PERKS
Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community employees are eligible for one of the most comprehensive benefits packages around, including:
- Weekly pay
- Free uniforms with laundering and dry cleaning
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with 6% employer matching starting your first day
- Maternity and bonding parental leave options
- Discounted bus pass
- Life and disability insurance
- Health flex spending account
- Onsite Mystic Clinic and pharmacy
- Playworks® child care discount
- Vision clinic
- Discount at Dakotah! Sport and Fitness, an onsite health club
- Discount at Mazopiya, a natural foods store
- Eight cents off per gallon of gas at SMSC Convenience Stores
VIEW THE COMPLETE BENEFIT DESCRIPTION FOR COMMUNITY ENTERPRISE POSITIONS
If you’d like extra money in your pocket and you have friends who are looking for a new career, then this is the opportunity for you! Team members who refer new talent to the Gaming Enterprise or SMSC are eligible to receive up to a $400 referral bonus! You’ll receive $200 after the new hire completes 45 days of employment and receive an additional $200 after they’ve completed 90 days of employment—that’s $400 total for you, plus you’ll get to call your friend a fellow team member!
The referral form must be filled out and completed PRIOR to the new hire’s start date. The team member referral form is available for team members and employees on beacon in the info center, or it can be found here. For questions or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEAM MEMBER TRANSPORTATION
The SMSC Gaming Enterprise shuttles team members and SMSC employees to and from the Mystic Lake Team Member Entrance to the Marschall Road Transit Station in Shakopee. Shuttles run every hour from 5:20 am to 11:10 pm to catch the Minnesota Valley Transit Authority (MVTA) bus route #495 serving Mall of America®, the Burnsville Transit Station and the Marschall Road Transit Station.
The MVTA provides hourly service seven days per week from 5 am until 12:05 am to these main hubs, with connection buses that stop throughout the Twin Cities. Metro Transit/MVTA Go-To Card required to ride. Team members and employees may purchase discounted Go-To Cards through Payroll.
Team member (AIC) and MVTA bus schedule as of June 4, 2020