BLACKJACK HOUSE RULES
- All bets are final after the first card has been dealt.
- Players are not allowed to touch the cards.
- Players are responsible for counting their own point total for their hand.
- Players must clearly scratch the table felt with their hand to receive a hit card.
- Players must clearly wave their hand above the felt to stand on their hand.
- Dealer must hit soft 17.
- Players have the option to bet up to one-half of their bet on the insurance line when a dealer’s up card is an ace.
- Winning insurance bets pay 2 to 1.
- All winning Blackjacks are paid odds as inscribed on the layout.
- Players may elect to draw additional cards until they break or reach a hard or soft total of 21.
- Players may split any pair up to three times on designated tables.
- Players splitting aces may receive only one card per Ace.
- Players may double down on any first two cards, except Blackjack, on designated tables.
- Players must receive one card when doubling down.
- Players must receive at least one card per hand when splitting pairs.
- At designated tables, players may double down after splitting pairs, except on a soft total of 21.
- Players may not double down after splitting aces.
- Management reserves the right to preclude a player from entering an active shoe.
- On designated tables, a hand fee of 25¢ per hand will be required in addition to the original posted minimum blackjack wager.
- Players place the 25¢ hand fee in the designated area on the felt for each hand played prior to the commencement of the cards being dealt.
- The per hand fee is not a wager and will not be included in calculating the required minimum wager or the payout of any winning wager.
BLACKJACK SIDE BET HOUSE RULES
- Player must place a Blackjack bet in order to play the side bet(s).
- If a player chooses to participate in the side bet(s), an additional bet(s) is placed onto the designated area(s) on the layout.
- Only the player controlling the original wager may participate in this option.
- Action chips may not be wagered on the side bet.
- The winning hand combinations, pay table, and rules will be displayed at any table where the side bet(s) is offered.
- In the event a player qualifies for more than one win, the player will only be paid one payout (which is the highest win) from the pay table.
LUCKY LUCKY® SIDE BET RULES
- If a player chooses to participate in the optional Lucky Lucky bet, an additional bet is placed in the designated area on the layout.
- Players must place a blackjack bet in order to play the Lucky Lucky side bet.
- Only the player who makes a blackjack wager can participate in the Lucky Lucky bet.
- All bets will be placed prior to the dealer dealing any cards.
- The Lucky Lucky wager is based on the player's first two cards and the dealer's up card.
- The minimum wager is $1 and up to $50 maximum.
TRILUX® SIDE BET RULES
- If a player chooses to participate in the optional TriLux bet, an additional bet is placed in the designated area on the layout.
- Players must place a blackjack bet in order to play the TriLux bet.
- Only the player who makes a blackjack wager can participate in the TriLux bet.
- All bets will be placed prior to dealer dealing any cards.
- The TriLux wager is based on the player's first two cards and the dealer's up card.
- The minimum/maximum wager is $1 to $100.
TRILUX® SUPER 3 SIDE BET RULES
- If a player chooses to participate in the optional TriLux Super 3 bet, they must also play an original Blackjack and original TriLux wager.
- The additional Super 3 bet is placed on the designated area on the layout.
- Only the player who makes a Blackjack wager can participate in the TriLux bet.
- All bets will be placed prior to Dealer dealing any cards.
- The TriLux wager is based on the Player’s first two cards and the Dealer’s up card.
- The minimum/maximum wager is $5 to $25
EZ BUST® SIDE BET RULES
- Players must place a Blackjack bet in order to play the EZ Bust optional bet.
- Only the player who makes the Blackjack wager can participate in the EZ Bust bet.
- If the dealer’s up card is a 2 – 6 a player may elect to make an EZ Bust bet.
- The additional bet is placed in the designated area on the layout.
- The minimum/maximum wager is $1 to $500, not to exceed the posted table limit, and not to exceed the player’s original wager.
- A player may make an additional EZ Bust wager on split hands, but not on a double down.
- If the dealer busts, EZ Bust wagers are paid even money (1-1).
- If the dealer fails to bust after drawing at least one card, all EZ Bust wagers lose and the bet is collected.
- If all players have busted or have Blackjack, the dealer will not draw additional cards and all active EZ Bust wagers are resolved as a push (tie).
- A player may lose their main blackjack wager by busting, but still win their EZ Bust bet if the dealer busts.
21+3® PROGRESSIVE SIDE BET RULES
- If a player chooses to participate in the optional 21+3 Progressive bet, an additional $1 and/or $5 bet is placed in the designated area on the layout.
- Players must place a blackjack bet in order to play the 21+3 Progressive side bet.
- Only the player who makes a blackjack wager can participate in the 21+3 Progressive bet.
- All bets will be placed prior to the dealer dealing any cards.
How to Play
The game begins with each player at the table being dealt two cards face up and the dealer receiving one card face down and one card face up. At this point, you may choose from a variety of actions.
For additional cards, place your index finger on the table near your wager and tap the table. You will receive an additional card, which is added to your total.
When you are satisfied with your point total, you may stop play by choosing to stand. To indicate your desire to stand, wave your hand, palm down, over the top of the table behind your betting area.
If you're dealt two cards with the same value (two 8s, for example), you can split the pair (that is, create two separate hands). The wager on each additional hand must equal your original wager. On designated tables you may re-split if you get another pair and continue the procedure up to three times. If splitting a pair of Aces, you will receive only one card on each Ace and automatically stand. Also, a split Ace cannot be used for a blackjack. Indicate a split to the dealer by placing the appropriate amount of chips next to the original bet in the betting circle.
Doubling down allows you to place an additional wager next to your original bet after receiving your first two cards. You can wager any amount up to the total of your original bet. Simply place the additional chips next to your initial wager to indicate a double down. You will receive only one card and automatically stand. On designated tables, you may double down after a split hand. You cannot double down when you receive a blackjack or split Aces.
After all players have finished acting on their hands, the dealer reveals his or her down card and draws another card on any point total of less than 17 or on a soft 17. A soft 17 is an Ace and a '6', allowing the hand to be counted as either seven or 17. A hard 17 is a hand that can only be counted as 17, meaning the dealer must stand.
Winning bets are paid even money (1-to-1) with the exception of blackjack, which pays 3-to-2 or 6-to-5, and insurance, which pays 2-to-1. The dealer and the players' hands are compared. Wagers are collected from players whose hand total less than the dealer or more than 21. Players are paid 1-to-1 on hands totaling more than the dealer's hand.
If your first two cards total 21 (an Ace with a '10', Jack, Queen or King), you have a blackjack. A blackjack pays 3-to-2 or 6-to-5 on the original wager. If the dealer has an Ace showing and offers the table insurance, the player(s) with a blackjack will be offered the option to take even money (1-to-1). Players with a blackjack who do not take even money will push on their bets if the dealer also has a blackjack, meaning the wager is not collected, nor is the bet paid.
When the dealer shows an Ace, players are offered insurance. An insurance wager is a bet that the dealer's down card will be a '10', Jack, Queen or King, giving the dealer a blackjack. You may wager up to half of your original bet on the insurance line. If the dealer has a blackjack, you will be paid 2-to-1 on your insurance wager. If the dealer does not have a blackjack, the insurance bet will be collected.
Before the game begins, each player at the table must place a wager. Bets are made with Mystic Lake Casino Hotel blackjack chips, which can be purchased from the dealer. All wagers are placed in the betting circle before the hand is dealt. Minimum wagers and betting limits are posted at each table.