The Great MidwestRib Fest®
Thursday, July 28 • 5 PM – 10 PM
Friday, July 29 • 5 PM – 10 PM
Saturday, July 30 • 11 AM – 10 PM
Summer sizzles as The Great Midwest Rib Fest returns to Mystic Lake with three days of food, music and fun! Get ready for outdoor concerts, mouthwatering ribs and nonstop fun under the sun.
HOG HEAVEN FOR MUSIC LOVERS
Don’t miss free outdoor concerts each day with performances by The Commodores, Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo and Generation Radio!
THURSDAY, 7/28 – SATURDAY, 7/30
THE HEAT IS ON: THE TOP 10 PITMASTERS BRING THEIR BEST BBQ
Sink your teeth into tasty fall-off-the-bone ribs while award-winning pit masters compete for bragging rights and over $19,000 in cash prizes!
THURSDAY, 7/28 – SATURDAY, 7/30
THE GREAT MIDWEST RIB FEST WORLD RIB EATING CHAMPIONSHIP
World-renowned competitive eater Joey Chestnut is ready to shatter another record! He’ll vie to demolish his own World Record of 13.76 pounds of pork meat in just 12 minutes while facing some fierce competition.
SATURDAY, 7/30 • 2 PM
In addition to the world's best ribs, you'll also find beverage tents, fresh lemonade, Kernel's Sweet Corn, Original Hockey Mom Brownies, Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream and more!
Thursday, 7/28 – Saturday, 7/30
GET A FREE GIFT WITH THE MYSTIC SLOTS® APP!
Show the Mystic Slots app on your phone at the app giveaway tent for a FREE gift! New to Mystic Slots? Play 100+ casino games like slots, video poker, blackjack and bingo anytime, anywhere with our free-to-play social casino.
THE GREAT MIDWEST RIB FEST FAQS
THE GREAT MIDWEST RIB FEST GUIDELINES 2O22 + More – Less
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Chairs, blankets, pets, umbrellas, bikes, fireworks, firecrackers, coolers, and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Drugs, weapons and firearms are strictly prohibited at Mystic Lake.
- Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol; identification required.
- Guests engaged in disruptive behavior will be asked to leave the event.
- As public health guidelines evolve, there may be additional changes to event policies and procedures.
WHAT IS THE LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS? + More – Less
- Signs larger than 8.5” x 11”
- Battery packs of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Outside beverages, including alcoholic beverages
- Backpacks, purses and/or bags over 5” x 7” or clear bags that exceed 12” x 12”
- Professional video/audio recording equipment
- Professional still camera equipment with a detachable lens, tripods, zooms or commercial-use rigs
- GoPro® attachments like sticks or monopods
- Aerosol cans
- Fireworks and explosives
- Laser pointers
- Glass or cans of any kind
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Chairs and blankets
CAN I BRING A LAWN CHAIR OR BLANKET? + More – Less
No, chairs and blankets are not allowed in the free festival area.
ARE COOLERS PERMITTED? + More – Less
No, coolers, picnic baskets, umbrellas, pets, outside food or beverages are not allowed in the free festival area. There will be food and beverages available for purchase.
HOW FAR IS THE GREAT MIDWEST RIB FEST FROM THE CASINO? + More – Less
WILL THERE BE A SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE? + More – Less
CAN I ATTEND THE OUTDOOR EVENT IF I AM UNDER 18? + More – Less
CAN I SMOKE INSIDE THE GREAT MIDWEST RIB FEST? + More – Less
IF IT RAINS, WILL THE EVENT BE RESCHEDULED? + More – Less
Make a Trip Out of It
The fun doesn’t have to end after the tents close up and the band plays one last song. Light up the night with 24/7 gaming action, live entertainment, distinctive bars and restaurants and more. When it’s time to turn in, experience luxury illuminated in hotel rooms and suites with modern amenities.
Enjoy Exclusive Perks
Get rewarded for having fun. There is no catch. All you need is to bring your Club M card.