Mystic Lake® and Little Six® team members and Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community employees are eligible for one of the most comprehensive benefits packages around, including:
- Weekly pay.
- Free uniforms and laundering/dry cleaning of uniform.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- Discounted Bus Pass.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Health Flex Spending Account.
- Onsite Mystic Clinic and Pharmacy.
- Playworks Child Care Discount.
- Vision Clinic.
- Discounts at onsite Health Club (Dakotah Sport & Fitness!), Natural Foods store (Mazopiya) and 8 cents off per gallon of gas at SMSC Convenience store.
Click on the links below to view complete benefits descriptions.
Current team members who refer new team members to the Gaming Enterprise or SMSC are eligible to receive up to $400! Receive a $200 award after the new hire completes 45 days of employment, and receive another $200 after they’ve completed 90 days of employment. The Team Member referral form is available for team members on the ADP Portal and can be completed and emailed to email@example.com. For questions or more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM MEMBER TRANSPORTATION
The SMSC Gaming Enterprise now shuttles team members and SMSC employees to and from the Mystic Lake Team Member Entrance to the Marschall Road Transit Station in Shakopee. Shuttles run every hour from 5:20 am to 11:10 pm to catch the Minnesota Valley Transit Authority (MVTA) bus route #495 serving Mall of America®, the Burnsville Transit Station and the Marschall Road Transit Station.
The MVTA provides hourly service seven days per week from 5 am until 12:05 am to these main hubs, with connection buses that stop throughout the Twin Cities. Metro Transit/MVTA Go-To Card required to ride. Team members and employees may purchase discounted Go-To Cards through Payroll.